How to become certified drone pilot in Canada?
How to Pass The Test to Fly Drone?
June 1st, 2019 new Rules are enforced by Transport Canada and Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) that apply to Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS), or Drones. Individuals and corporations can face jail time or fines if they don’t comply with rules. That Rules are:
- Operated with in the drone pilot’s Visual Sight and
- Drone weigh 250 grams up to and including 25 kilograms
Requirements to be a Drone pilot certification in Canada for
- Basic Operation Certification.
- Advance Operation Certification.
Penalties for those who break the rules:
- to fly unmarked or unregistered drone as per drone weigh.
- to fly drone without a drone pilot Certificate.
- to fly drone putting public and aircraft at risk